The Sales and Business Development VP Americas is a senior role based in the USA.
You will be responsible for establishing, developing and maintaining client and partner relationships in the Americas. The main focus is the profitable sales of TMD’s High Security Access Management solutions to banking customers and ATM or kiosk deployers.
In addition to direct sales and business development activities, you will also be responsible for planning, on-boarding and managing a sales team in the USA.
TMD Security is the global leader in ATM security and High Security Access Management. Founded in 2004 by CEO Cees Heuker of Hoek, TMD Security protects more than 400,000 ATMs and SSTs around the world. Our customers include major banks and ATM deployers in EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
TMD is passionate about helping our customers and partners achieve huge cost savings with unique operations management solutions. Our new key-less High Security Access Management solutions are being used by financial institutions and ATM deployers in all regions. It is our in-house R&D which makes TMD unique in everything we do. We have designed and developed intelligent key-less lock solutions specifically for safe, top box, and access doors – all powered by our user-friendly mobile app and feature rich access management software.
As customer demand for our Access Management solutions increases and we enter this exciting growth phase in our business, we are creating new career opportunities for talented, experienced professionals within our expanding global team.
Key areas of responsibility
- Drive business development activities and manage sales funnel opportunities from pipeline to closure; Develop strategic account plans
- Understand the high security access management industry landscape (including competitors) and articulate the business value of TMD’s solution portfolio to our customers and partners
- Schedule and conduct regular customer and partner meetings to discuss opportunities, review performance and value, manage ongoing projects and rollouts and to position new solutions
- Nurture the formal and informal decision-making process within each of the accounts and drive regular cadence meetings and exchanges accordingly (CTO/Business/Technical)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners to understand requirements, increase customer satisfaction and account profitability
- Capitalize on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities
- Deliver customer presentations and demonstrations in a highly professional and engaging manner either face to face, at industry events or via conference calls
- Research and prioritize customer and partner requirements so as to be able to work with the proposal team to deliver compelling responses to RFIs/RFPs
- Liaise between TMD customer or partner and sales support teams including R&D, product management and marketing and other internal resources
- Develop and implement a plan for onboarding new sales talent according to prioritized, qualified business development opportunities within the Americas
Skills & Qualifications
- 15+ years of proven solution sales experience
- Opportunity for 30 – 50% travel within the Americas
- Passion to excel at both a personal and company level
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial, business development spirit
- Track record in achieving sales quota objectives
- Proven success in managing account relationships
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with customers and partners
- Experience of successfully selling value through a consultative selling approach
- Clear and persuasive oral and written communication, presentation, critical thinking and strategic planning skills
- Spanish language fluent spoken and written skills an advantage
- Creativity to anticipate customer needs and market trends and identify solutions to solve business problems
- Strong team player who shares information and collaborates on projects
- Capability to work effectively in virtual and international teams
- Proven success in managing sales teams
Salary & Benefits
Highly competitive salary, bonus and terms will be aligned to experience and skills
If you would like to explore this opportunity, send us your CV and a letter