Business Development Manager, Turkey
The Business Development Manager is a role based in Turkey.
The main focus is the profitable sales of TMD’s High Security Access Management solutions to banking customers and ATM or kiosk deployers. In addition to your sales targets, your main performance metrics will be to manage and develop your accounts ensuring the highest level of customer service and support.
TMD Security, with headquarters in the Netherlands, is the global leader in High Security Access Management and ATM security. Founded in 2004 by CEO Cees Heuker of Hoek, TMD Security protects more than 400,000 ATMs and SSTs around the world. Our customers include major banks and ATM deployers in EMEA, APAC and the Americas.
We are passionate about helping our customers and partners achieve huge cost savings with unique operations management solutions. Our new key-less High Security Access Management solutions are being used by financial institutions and ATM deployers in all regions. It is our in-house R&D which makes TMD unique in everything we do. We have designed and developed intelligent key-less locks and products specifically for safe, top box, cabinet and doors – all powered by our user-friendly mobile app and feature rich management software.
As customer demand for our Access Management solutions grows and we enter this exciting growth phase in our business, we are creating new career opportunities for talented, experienced professionals within our expanding global team.
Key areas of responsibility
- Understand the high security access management industry landscape (including competitors) and articulate the business value of TMD’s solution portfolio to our customers and partners
- Manage sales funnel opportunities from pipeline to closure; Develop strategic account plans
- Schedule and conduct regular customer and partner meetings to discuss opportunities, review performance and value, ongoing projects and rollouts, and to position new solutions
- Understand and nurture the formal and informal decision-making process within each of the accounts and drive regular cadence meetings and exchanges accordingly (CTO/Business/Technical)
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partners to understand requirements, increase customer satisfaction and account profitability
- Capitalise on industry knowledge and customer contacts to uncover future business opportunities
- Deliver customer presentations and demonstrations in a highly professional and engaging manner either face to face, at industry events or via conference calls
- Research and prioritise customer and partner requirements so as to be able to work with the proposal team to deliver compelling responses to RFIs/RFPs
- Liaise between the customer or partner and sales support teams including R&D, product management and marketing and other internal resources
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of proven solution sales experience
- Opportunity for 30% travel internationally
- Passion to excel at both a personal and company level
- Entrepreneurial, business development spirit
- Track record in achieving sales quota objectives
- Proven success in managing account relationships
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with customers and partners
- Experience of successfully selling value through a consultative selling approach
- Clear and persuasive oral and written communication, presentation, critical thinking and strategic planning skills
- Creativity to anticipate customer needs and market trends and identify solutions to solve business problems
- Strong team player who shares information and collaborates on projects
- Capability to work effectively in virtual and international teams
Salary & Benefits
Highly competitive salary, bonus and terms will be aligned to experience and skills
If you would like to explore this opportunity, send us your CV and a letter